2010年1月21日星期四

In face of love

All the time, I'd like to allow every one to do and say what he wants to do and say, as long as not too much, because I myself always go this way, acting on my own will. With full strength I strive to uphold and secure liberty and self-determination.

In the face of love, I also stick to this principle. I easily fall in love, cus girls are so charming. But I cant force my beloved to love me. I simply dont have that right. Whether and how I love her is my business and she is not entitled to prevent me by any rude means. At the same time, she should not bear any responsibility to my love. She should listen to her own voice and make decision. If I love her, I may try to make she love me, doing everything I'm entitled to. How she responds to my actions and my words should completely be put under her considerations.

It is simply foolish and rude to say, 'if you dont love me, let's break'. Love does entail responsibility, neither do other any personal feelings and deeds.

没有评论:

发表评论